The AfariTM and other products and services of Thought Forward Design, Inc. dba Mobella (and referred to within this document as “Mobella”) are not medical devices, and are not intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any disease or condition. If you have any concerns about your health, please consult your doctor.
Mobella has you covered
We provide a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for all original equipment and aftermarket products sold through GoMobella.com or authorized dealers, as detailed below.
Making a warranty claim
Start the process of making a warranty claim by sending an email to support@GoMobella.com with the words “Warranty Claim” in the subject line. Include your name and the date you purchased your AfariTM in the body of your email and we’ll take it from there.
Main frame and forks are warranted for the lifetime of the original owner.
- Parts and accessories
- Handlebars and tri-bars
- Disc brakes, including calipers, rotors, cables, and hand levers
- Bar tape
- Lights (excluding bulbs and batteries)
- Tires and tubes
- Paint and decals
Our Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper maintenance
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the AfariTM as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Non-proprietary products otherwise covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty
- Cosmetic scratches or non-structural blemishes on frames, handlebars, tri-bars or rims
- Any products or components not specifically included in the above
- An AfariTM used as part of a commercial fleet, such as in a resort hotel, etc.
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original retail purchaser, and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to an AfariTM purchased through GoMobella.com. Mobella is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Proof of purchase is required. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty duration and details differ by product and/or country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.