Millions of people struggle with rising to a standing position because they sit in a world filled with armless chairs. What if you could add arms to armless chairs in your home in less than a minute?
ArmUp is a unique solution that conveniently adds arms to your existing armless chairs, making sitting and standing easier and more comfortable. Its sturdy yet lightweight design wraps around chairs to provide support when you need it so that you don’t have to rely on others or call unwanted attention to yourself.
With an elegant and secure design, ArmUp is easy to assemble and provides reliable and safe support for entertaining or daily use. The ArmUp can be conveniently stored when not in use, but with its beautifully crafted design and premium construction, you’ll be proud to showcase this work of art prominently in your home. With ArmUp, you’ll have greater freedom and confidence to do more and live life with fewer boundaries.
- Chic wood design
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Designed and made in the USA
- Eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), and health reimbursement accounts (HRA) without a prescription. For more detailed information, please consult IRS Publication 969 or see your tax advisor.
- Formed birch structure with maple veneer and finished with stained and satin clear coat
- Regular cleaning: dust as needed with a dry or slightly damp cloth. If damp cloth is used for cleaning, wipe right away with a dry cloth in the direction of the grain.
- Periodic cleaning: wipe product with a soft cloth and a quality furniture polish, we recommend Guardsman Clean and Polish® or similar product. Avoid product containing wax or silicone.
- Minor repair of light surface scratches: rub surface with the grain using No. 000 steel wool. Apply a scratch covering polish that closely matches the hue of the wood. Wipe and dry in the direction of the grain.
- Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary.
- Some assembly required
- Tested for: 300 pounds
- Arm height: 25 inches
- Width: 26 inches
- Length: 22 inches
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Passed requirements for strength and stability under BIFMA 5.1 Section 12, Section 13 (Modified), and Section 20
Before you order: Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit the ArmUp. See Product Details for more information
Satisfaction Guarantee: Try the ArmUp at your home worry-free for 30 days and receive a full refund if you choose to return it.
Terms and conditions:
- Only first-time purchasers of an ArmUp are eligible.
- Request for return must be placed within 30 days from the day your ArmUp is delivered.
- You will be contacted to schedule a pickup and will be provided return shipping labels.
- You will need to disassemble and repackage your ArmUp and apply the provided return shipping labels prior to pickup.
- Your ArmUp must be received in its original condition, and you are required to return everything you received, including all accessories. Excessive wear and tear will void the guarantee.
- Refunds are initiated at the time of return pickup.
- May not be combined with other promotions or offers.